Are you looking for the best binoculars or spotting scopes?
You’ve come to the right place! We have Alpen Optics binoculars, Steiner binoculars, Pentax binoculars, Bushnell binoculars, Alpen and Pentax spotting scopes, marine binoculars, sports binoculars, zoom binoculars, compact binoculars, birding binoculars, and hunting binoculars.
Who are we? We are ZOOMIN Binoculars (.com), a small company dedicated to providing our customers (our family) high-quality, and personalized service. Our slogan says it all….we’ll get you Up Close and Personal, no matter what you’re looking at. We have a great selection of compact binoculars and zoom binoculars in many brands.
- COMPACT BINOCULARS
When do you need to consider a pair of compact binoculars?
There is no right or wrong answer, but generally, if you are concerned about weight or size, then small zoom binoculars may be the right answer.
Birding binoculars and hunting binoculars are two types that are often small and lightweight. Since these are used outside, a small pair of waterproof binoculars would be perfect. You may also want to consider a smaller pair for activities such as hiking, camping, watching sporting events, for car trips and when flying (when every inch of space is at a premium).
Which brand is the most compact, Alpen, Pentax, Steiner, or Bushnell? The all have compact binoculars, so be sure to compare other features. All birding binoculars, hunting binoculars, and other small zoom binoculars should have these features:
• Waterproof binoculars – A must for protection of your investment in the great outdoors
• Weight – Lighter is better and will help relieve neck strain
• Size – A backpack only has so many inches of space, so size is a major factor
• Armor/Protection – Outdoor activities are often very physical, so protect your binocs
These are among just a few considerations when choosing compact binoculars. For birding binoculars and hunting binoculars, you also need to consider magnification level, light-gathering ability (objective lens size), and zoom binoculars focusing (manual focus vs. fixed focus).
- MARINE BINOCULARS
Do you spend a lot of time on the water? Do your activities often cause you to get wet?
If you answered YES to either question, then you need marine binoculars! More than just a pair of waterproof binoculars, they are an essential tool when boating. But what are the best binoculars to buy?
As any boater will tell you, a good pair of waterproof binoculars is a necessity. These optics are designed to not only magnify an image, but to gather light as well. And how do you choose between Pentax binoculars, Alpen binoculars, Steiner, or Bushnell? Some important considerations when choosing waterproof binoculars are:
Magnification – more is not necessarily better; as magnification level goes up, the stability of the image lessens. Combined with a rocking boat, a higher level of magnification may not always be the right option for the best binoculars.
- Waterproof – it may seem obvious, but we like to cover the bases; look for waterproof binoculars that are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged.
- Compass – a built in compass is nice to have, and the best binoculars will include one, but this is not a necessity.
- Rangefinder – marine binoculars use a grid rangefinder because the distances on the open water are generally too far away for a laser rangefinder.
These are just a few considerations. Like any pair of binoculars, you need to weigh things such as size & weight, field of view, type of focus, eye relief, and personal preferences into your decision-making, to make sure that you get the best binoculars for you.
- SPORTS BINOCULARS
Do you like sporting events? How about bird watching, hunting, hiking, camping, or any other outdoor sport?
If you do, you need sports binoculars. While not an individual type of binoculars, sports binoculars are simply waterproof binoculars you use in your favorite activity. Birding binoculars, hunting binoculars, or binoculars for watching a sporting event are all examples. So how do you decide between Alpen binoculars, Pentax binoculars, Steiner, or Bushnell? The brand is a personal choice, but remember to take these factors into consideration when choosing sports binoculars:
Size and Weight – if you’re boating, a large pair of binoculars is no big deal, but if you’re bird watching, you want lighter birding binoculars so your arm doesn’t get tired.
- Waterproof binoculars – most outdoor activities risk getting wet when Mother Nature doesn’t cooperate, so make sure your hunting binoculars and birding binoculars are waterproof.
- Rugged – protection from shock/drop is a great feature in outdoor binoculars to protect your investment.
- Magnification and Objective – make sure you have enough magnification for your use, as well as the right size objective lens to gather light.
- Spotting Scopes
Do you want to get even more Up Close and Personal?
A spotting scope may be exactly what you need. Like binoculars, spotting scopes offer you a magnified image. However, the magnification of spotting scopes is usually much higher than binoculars. Zoomin Binoculars is proud to offer the best spotting scope brands.
A zoom spotting scope can be used for birding, hunting, surveillance, watching wildlife, viewing landscapes, boats, or other distant objects. Whether using a compact spotting scope or a full-sized model, they are useful tools when scoring targets for archery, pistol, and rifle shooting. With a proper camera adapter, these scopes can also be used to take long-distance pictures with different types of cameras.
So what is the best spotting scope for you?
The answer depends on what you will use it for. A zoom spotting scope lets you adjust the magnification level depending on your target. A compact spotting scope usually has a fixed magnification level. Full-size models can be fixed or zoom. Other considerations include waterproof versus non-waterproof, angled neck versus straight, rotating collar versus fixed.
Accessories that you may want for your scope include eyepieces, tripods, and cases.
- STEINER BINOCULARS
Perhaps the world’s best binoculars, Steiner Binoculars are renowned not only for their toughness, but also for their innovative designs, and German quality. Steiner Optik GmbH was founded in 1947 and has been one of the leaders in new optics technology. Today, Steiner Binoculars are available around the world and recognized as the leader in hunting binoculars.
Some of the features and benefits of Steiner binoculars*:
Marine Binoculars waterproofed to 5 meters for durability
• Nitrogen filling prevents fogging for clear images all of the time
• German optics technology gives you a lifetime of dependable operation
• Lightweight designs allow for longer carrying time with less fatigue
• Predator lens coating allows you to see animals against a wooded background
Some of Steiner’s hunting binoculars innovations include:
• First binocular with an integrated compass
• First to use special optical coatings to protect against UV radiation
• Rubber armoring to extend the lifetime of hunting binoculars
Marine binoculars are useful no matter what the application. Bird-watching, nature hikes, camping, hunting, fishing, and watching sports are all activities where a quality set of optics will make the experience more enjoyable. Marine binoculars are not only useful to boaters, but a necessity when navigating on any body of water.